Diet for diet-related disease is designed to provide you with all the essential nutrients to help fight the illness, support correct body regeneration and improve your medical performance.
Of course, a question remains „what is a diet-related disease?”. The way of eating is extremely important in the case of:
- Hypertension and cardiovascular disease (atherosclerosis, myocardial infarction, stroke and others);
- Lipid metabolism disorders (including high level of total cholesterol, high level of triglycerides);
- Insulin resistance, diabetes mellitus, acute pancreatitis and other pancreatic diseases;
- Reflux, esophagitis, chronic inflammatory bowel disease and other gastrointestinal diseases;
- Thyroid dysfunction (hypothyroidism and hyperthyroidism, Hashimoto’s disease);
- Cancers (especially breast, endometrial and colorectal cancer);
- Any autoimmune diseases;
- Gout, kidney stones and other kidney diseases;
- Steatohepatitis, cholecystitis and cholelithiasis (gallstones);
- Bulimia, anorexia and other eating disorders;
- Many other illnesses, and because there are so many of them, I am not even going to try to list them all here.
Łukasz (34 years old) has come to me with the weight of 110 kg and the height of 180 cm (BMI 33,9). Four years ago Łukasz had an accident, which caused a serious damage to his spine, and as a result long-term immobilisation. It is then when the weight problems started…In addition, on many occasions the back pains started preventing him from normal functioning.
Physical activity: Łukasz has a sedentary job and did not undertake any physical activity.
Activities undertaken: 1747 kcal diet, nordic walking for an hour 5 times a week.
Process: weight reduction by 5,3 kg after two weeks, total reduction by 10,4 kg after a month, 16 kg after two months, 18,6 kg after three months, and 24,5 kg after six months. We keep on going!
Effect: weight loss of 24,5 kg to 85,4 kg, fat tissue reduction by 7,9% (from 32,4% to 24,5%), thanks to fat tissue reduction by 14,7 kg, reduction of visceral tissue by 6 units, improvement in hydration by 5,2 %, and what’s most important Łukasz is active on a regular basis and feels like a newborn, because his back is no longer causing him the trouble!