Just Health means:
- commitment and passion, which we would like to instil in you;
- extensive knowledge of healthy life style, which we would like to share with you;
- practical understanding of the foreign methodologies, thanks to which our meetings will bring the awaited results;
- willingness and ability to listen to your requests and problems;
- professional training, during which we dedicate most time to practical exercises, because we know that “practice makes perfect”;
- modern software and latest technology devices.
dietitian and personal trainer Hania Juchniewicz
dietitian Joanna Kochman
physiotherapist and massage therapist Marcelina Budnicka
personal trainer, expert in providing children with great fun and paramedic Dawid Zbroja
- PhD student at the Institute of Functional Diagnostics and Physical Medicine of the Pomeranian Medical University
- MSc Human Nutrition with specialisation in Obesity and Weight Management, University of Glasgow
- BSc Sports Biomedicine, University of Dundee
- Professional Personal Trainer
- Physical Activity Instructor with specialisation Cancer & Exercise Rehabilitation (REPs – level 4)
- Certified Massage Therapist with a number of additional courses
The individual nutritional counselling and physical activity in the UK is much more developed and widespread. Therefore, the standards developed for professionalists are at a much higher level, as well as are more advanced. Thanks to my studies abroad I had an opportunity to familiarise myself with these innovative methods. Throughout my time in the UK, I learnt about the foreign standards of counseling, as well as the newest trends in the area of healthy lifestyle.
I possess knowledge not only about fundamental disciplines, such as anatomy, physiology and human metabolism, but I am also familiar with the rules of training in disease and fundamental principles of coaching, sport psychology, sport pharmacology, as well as regulation of the use of energy and oxygen. This knowledge is of great importance, because thanks to this training sessions that are arranged by me are professional, safe, as well as effective. The knowledge of topics from such a wide range makes me aware of the consequences of wrong posture when exercising with loading and the wrong choice of exercise for people with health problems. In addition, thanks to the extensive knowledge of the metabolism and human physiology, I fully understand the processes occurring in the body as a result of physical exercise. This fact is very important in the selection of an effective training plan. However, I do not think that I already know everything … In my opinion, a person who cares for the health of others should stay ‘up to date’ with recent developments and continue gaining new knowledge. I am currently pursuing a PhD at the Pomeranian Medical University, thanks to which I broaden my knowledge and skills in a number of different areas, including functional diagnostics and physical medicine.
My work experience gained at the Institute of Sport and Exercise in Dundee has confirmed that this is an area, I wanted to work in. I gained practical skills in running personal training and providing advice on correct techniques when exercising. I also run group fitness classes for women with breast cancer, people with diabetes and patients with cardiovascular problems. Training is a great fun and rest for me, but principally it represents my lifestyle.
In addition to my everyday professional practice, I am also involved in teaching students pursuing a degree in Dietetics at the Pomeranian Medical University. I believe this provides an excellent evidence that I would like to share my knowledge and experience with others. I hope that thanks to your decision to make an appointment with Just Health, I’ll gain an opportunity to share that also with you! ad have made me aware that diet and exercise is not only an excellent medical prevention, but also an effective method for curing a number of diseases. I would like to share my knowledge and experience with you!
- Certified clinical dietitian with a diploma from the Pomeranian Medical University in Szczecin
- Currently pursuing Masters at the Pomeranian Medical University in Szczecin
- Chairwoman of the 4th Scientific Society at the Department of Biochemistry and Human Nutrition of the Pomeranian Medical University in Szczecin
Despite many moments of doubt, I have been falling in love with my degree, from year to year, from lecture to lecture, more and more. At the beginning, it was a way to solve my own dietary problems, to shape my own “I” in the world of dietary doubts. Now I can say that it has become my passion, a way of life. Engagement in the life of the university gave me a lot of experience, opportunities to develop my skills, especially those that I particularly value extremely: diligence and openness to other people.
In 2015, I started my adventure at the Pomeranian Medical University in Szczecin, and after three years I received a bachelor’s degree. Currently, I am pursuing a Master’s degree and at the same time I am improving my qualifications and acquiring skills allowing even better dietary advice. I participate in training, conferences on nutritional issues and disease entities in which a dietitian can fulfill his role.
I have definitely found my place on earth – helping others in their fight for a dream figure, pursuit of health and the same happiness. With my knowledge and a huge dose of empathy, I want to be a motivation, support and teacher for my patients. I would like to take part not only in successes but also in the failures of the people I look after. I know that I can learn a lot from them. I am ready to listen to your needs and strive for our shared goal.
- Graduate from the University of Koszalin in the field of Physiotherapy
- Currently, during her master’s degree in Physiotherapy at the Social Academy of Sciences in Łódź.
- She gained experience during her practice amongst other at the Nicolaus Copernicus Provincial Hospital in Koszalin
- Professional handball player in the club Energa AZS Koszalin (now Młyny Stoisław Koszalin)
I start comprehensive physiotherapy with a careful interview and diagnostics to locate the source of the problem. Then, with the involvement of the patient, I help in returning to full fitness.
In addition to physiotherapy, sport and handball in particular is an integral part of my life. The opportunity to fulfill myself gives me a great joy of life and positive energy, which I will gladly infect you!
- Excellent organiser of children activities
- First aid training manager and first aid coach
- Sailing coach in Dobra Marina Sport Club
- Swimming coach and Pool Lifeguard
- Educator, physical education teacher
- Paramedic at the Intensive Care Unit, Emergency Medical Service as well as at the Polish Association of People with Mental Impairment
- Excellent organiser of children activities
Return to Poland in 2008 meant for me going back to medicine, when I was recruited at the Intensive Care Unit, Emergency Medical Service, at the same time I began to work in the area of First Aid training and started sailing classes for children. I did not have to wait long for first successes of my pupils – they won Regional, Inter-Regional Championship, as well as second place at the National Championship.
My hobby has been undeniably sailing (for 30 years now), however every day I am actively involved in other sports, such as running (for 20 years), cycling (for 15 years), swimming (for 30 years), basketball (for 25 years), indoor climbing (for 5 years) and squash (for 10 years). On the professional side of things, teaching and training of other people is my biggest passion. I never stand still, I continually evolve my training methods introducing innovative practice so that people using my services can gain as many practical skills as possible.